Statesville Criminal And Family Law Attorney
Clear Legal Counsel And Vigorous Advocacy When You Need It Most
People from Taylorsville and Mocksville to Maiden and Huntersville, Long View and Hickory to Woodleaf and all points between turn to us at Griffin Law, PLLC, for the legal counsel and representation they need. Practicing since 2001, experienced Statesville-based criminal and family law attorney Jonathan D. Griffin has built a stellar reputation for providing excellent client service and earning positive outcomes.
Do You Need A Mooresville DUI Defense Lawyer? Problem With Traffic Tickets? Preparing For A North Carolina Divorce?
We have a wide-ranging practice in legal areas that shape our clients’ lives and futures in pivotal ways. Applying the latest technology, we communicate well with people out of state as well as local citizens. Mr. Griffin and our friendly, accomplished support team stand ready to assist you with matters such as:
- Divorce and a range of other family law issues faced by people across the economic spectrum, including petitions for custody and support modifications for those whose circumstances have changed significantly
- Child custody and child support
- Property division in divorce (equitable distribution)
- Criminal defense for adults and young people facing misdemeanor alcohol and drug charges, any type of traffic or driving charge, theft or assault charges
- DWI defense, ranging from basic first-offense and underage DWI cases to even more serious matters such as habitual DWI charges and drunk driving felonies
- Traffic tickets, ranging from speeding tickets to even more serious violations such as reckless driving or driving while suspended
- Representation in DMV hearings to assert and protect your rights after a driver’s license suspension/revocation
- First offenses and deferred prosecution
- Expungements, sometimes referred to as expunction, of arrests and convictions incurred as a juvenile
Get The Prompt Attention And Dedicated Service You Deserve: office
You can turn to us anytime for a free consultation on a criminal traffic matter. If you have questions about divorce, custody or other family law matters, we will welcome your call and provide clear upfront information about your legal options and likely costs. Please do not delay getting the legal guidance you need. Call Griffin Law, PLLC, or reach out to us online right now.